Free educational flash cards, multiplication games, math puzzles, and learning games for kids. Everything your child needs to start their early education is here in a fun, colorful, and free kids game!
The best way to learn multiplication tables and gain mathematics knowledge is by using flashcards. Kids quickly pick up new knowledge by following exercises like these, especially when we teach them through a combination of colorful games, fun puzzles, and brain training practice quizzes! Children of all ages can enjoy this free educational app, including preschoolers, kindergarteners, and kids in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade!
Multiplication Kids is entirely FREE to play. It includes the following learning and flash card games:
1. Always Adding – Teaching multiplication is difficult, but this game makes it simpler! Always Adding illustrates to kids that multiplying is the same as adding over and over again.
2. See & Multiply – Visual representations of multiplication games with colorful pictures and a fun drag-and-drop interface.
3. Flower Times Table – Children see the structure of multiplied numbers in a simple flower arrangement. A creative way to understand multiplication tables!
4. Chinese Stick Method – An ancient method of multiplication that uses stick counting to learn. Great for older kids, and even adults!
5. Multiplication Practice – Helpful flash card drills to help children memorize and complete math problems. Includes beginner and advanced modes for more challenge.
6. Quiz Mode – Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced quizzes that are fun to complete while showing children how much they have learned!
7. Times Tables – A great way to help teach kids classic multiplication tables. Learn by doing multiplication in sequence to quickly master your times table.
Multiplication Kids is a fun, colorful, and completely free educational app designed to help kids learn counting, simple math skills, and work on training in multiplication tables using flashcards and other fun mini-games. The app is built to help teach young brains everything they need to know about mathematics, all through the use of colorful games, memory puzzles, and drag-and-match comparison quizzes.
The games in Multiplication Kids focus on guiding children through early mathematics skills utilizing a series of trusted exercises. Six main modes of teaching include everything kids need to start learning math and multiplication skills on their own or with their parents' help.
Most of these puzzle bundles are suitable as learning aids for all ages of children, starting as young as toddlers and preschoolers. A few of the more advanced modes teach skills better suited for first, second, and third graders, though they're still useful to help young brains get a head start on learning to multiply!
Multiplication Kids is the perfect introduction to multiplication and mathematics. Its creative and colorful design draws children in and makes them want to keep solving puzzles, and its focus on smart mini-games ensures they always step away with increased knowledge. Children usually start learning to multiply in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade, but there's no reason they can't start sooner!
Multiplication Kids makes learning fun, and best of all, it's entirely FREE. There are no ads, no in-app purchases, and no paywalls, just safe educational goodness for your entire family.
Note to Parents:
We created Multiplication Kids as a passion project, hoping to provide the best possible learning experience for children of all ages. We're parents ourselves, so we know exactly what we wanted to see in an educational game!
We released the app for free with no in-app purchases or third party ads. Our goal is to provide a safe and accessible learning resource for as many families as possible. By downloading and sharing, you're contributing to better education for children around the world.
Thanks for all you do for your kids!
– Best wishes from the parents at RV AppStudios
Leave a Reply